Keyblade Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyblade Wars

the age of the war. 10 years after the story of KH

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kairi and Namine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Unofficial
Kairi

Kairi and Namine Empty
PostSubject: Kairi and Namine   Kairi and Namine Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am

Basic Information

Name: Kairi

Looks: Kairi has semi long red har and a star shaped birth mark on her chest.
Personality: A happy girl . always looking at the bright side of things and opes things turn out for the best. Is on destany islands waiting for her friends Sora and Riku.

History: Not really knowing much of her past kairi moved to the islands when she was younger. SHe dosent really know much of were she came from. WOndering always she wishes to go back sometimes but is happy o her island home.

RP sample:Comming out of her drift she opened her eyes to see the woman in front of her ."h-hello...."sshe said her voice still shakey from passing out on the forest floor.She struggled to sit up ,She then noticed the locket around the woman's neck ,She gasped lightly and then looked at her own necklace ."i.....um...."Stuned she didnt know what to say next

She couldnt belive it she thought she was crazy at first "No.......this cant be her i thought she was dead...."She thought to her self. "Agh!" she grasped her arm as the long cut went down it. She sighed."how could i have gotten myself into this mess..........?"she said to herself. She then looked up at the wonman and smiled slightly Not really knowing what to think her smile faded away.She wanted to know if the wonman knew her.The woman looked at her as if she had known her all her life.Alya then looked around at the house .Small yet cozy she thought. "hmmm......." Alya was a very confused girl at the time and had no idea what went on half the time, lathough she seemed to smile and make the best out of everyone and everything around her even if it might kill her.Alya was a fighter a very well rounded person,but at the same time very trouble some. Alya's vision blured and she couldnt see her very well she squinted her eyes and they began to dim again she thought "w-whats going on" Alya fainted again.Still holding on to her locket she lay there with her eyes slowly shutting she couldnt keep them open. She closed her eyes regreting what she had said earlier.

Name: Namine

Looks : Namine has long blond hair and ocea blue eyes . SHe always wares her white dress and blue sandles. Her smile is much like kairi's and when she looks into your eyes the faintes vision of kairi can be seen.THe same goses for when you look deep into kairi's eyes.

History: A nobody. like most Nobodies Namine dosent have much of her memory to seek out. Created when kairi's heart was trape deep inside sora's heart Namine was created. She stayed in Castel Oblivian. SHe unravles the memories of those wh enter castel oblivian.THe deeper you go the more memories seem to fade. HEr out look on life "to lose is to find..as find is to lose."

Rp Sample:Yachiru walks up talking on a cell phone " and i was like oh no you di'int and she was all oh yes i di'id!" She looked up and was dark " HEEEEEEEEEEY~~ WHATS UP MAN I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOREVER!!" Yachiru had dyed her hair dark braown and had it tied up into a tony tail . She laughed and hung up her cell phone but sayong "I'll call you back " befor haning up. SH smiled although she usuall wasnt all that hyper. she was just always wired on candy. She shoved the cell phone back into her back pocket. She walked over to him. "so how ya been whatcha been up to~? whats neeeeeeeeeeeeeeew?" she asked with wide eyes befor shovig another 30 skittles in her mouth. She swallowed them whole and opened her mouth and a freaking raindow shows on her toung. She giggles and looks up at the sunneh sky and smiles. She looked at his face her eyes gentle now and she touched his cheek softly "you have goose bumps" she Smiled and moved her hand away.

She looks up at the sky then back at him seeing that he was deep in thought..." what are you thinking about?" She asked him not really caring for an answer. She looked back out into the feild and sighed happily as the wind blew her bansd out of her face and behind her ear. Her nose turned red as the wind blew (becaue it was cold lol) she loved the feeling of her nose and cheeks being cold.

Last edited by Kairi on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i felt like making namine's charrie too xD)
Back to top Go down

Kairi and Namine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keyblade Wars :: Character Registrations :: Characters-
Jump to: